Add a Person into a Picture in Photoshop
This tutorials will teach you the steps to add a person into a picture. Allow me to take you in a journey of learning, follow the below mentioned steps and you will be the next person doing the same thing in Adobe Photoshop.
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx) (Win 7: Start>>All Programs and Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Now open the your considered picture by Tool Bar>>File>>Open (now select the picture you want to edit and open it).
3. Quick guide for having a person to image: (Open the image as before and use the “Magnetic lasso Tool” from Tools and just copy out the selection and paste it afterwards).
4. “REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)”
5. Now cut the picture by Selecting ALL (Ctrl+A) and Cut (Ctrl+X)
6. After it insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom (Second last option).
7. When new layer is inserted just Paste the cut image by (Ctrl+v)
8. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
9. Now insert a new layer and paste the person which you cut before from the image. just Copy (Ctrl + C) and paste (Ctrl + V).
10. When pasted just Go to Tool Bar>>Edit>>Free Transform. Or (Ctrl + T). While free transforming you can first re-size it by using box corners (Points) to drag and resize, just make it small and place it at the proper place. (HINT: See Example Picture).
11. When done just merge both layers. All you have to do is click both layers at layers column while holding Ctrl key. And you are done.
12. Finally save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it, Or save it on the JPEG or BMP format. (For final looks).