Apply Makeup in Photoshop
In this tutorial I will teach you how to apply eye makeup in Photoshop. Just follow the step carefully and I know you can make it easily. (Almost every step contains picture and they can guide you to perform well…)
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx) (Win 7: Start>>All Programs and Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Now open the your considered picture by Tool Bar>>File>>Open (now select the picture you want to edit and open it).
3. “REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)”
4. Now cut the picture by Selecting ALL (Ctrl+A) and Cut (Ctrl+X)
5. After it insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom (Second last option).
6. When new layer is inserted just Paste the cut image by (Ctrl+v)
7. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
8. Now select the “Brush Tool” from Tools. and ZOOM IN by (Ctrl and +).
9. On the top of the screen at the Tool bar there should be written normal or etc. just change it to Hue. See Example Picture for hints.
10. Now chose a decent color for the pallets.
11. Now right click on Image and do the settings as mine in Example Picture. Make sure that your brush size should be accurate as to your requirements.
12. Now you can re-size any time as to your requirements. color both side with the same Brush Tool.
13. Ok now repeat the same (step 9) and instead of Hue chose Normal. (See Example Picture for Hints).
14. Now make sure your brush size should match with mine as in Example Picture.
15. Now Chose a decent color from the pallets. And insert a new layer.
16. And start coloring the above part of the eye.(HINT: See Example Picture).
17. Now Go to Tool Bar>>Filter>>Blur>>Gaussian Blur.
18. Make sure your radius should match as mine in example picture, its 18.6 and click OK.
19. Finally save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it, Or save it on the JPEG or BMP format. (For final looks).