Change or Replace Face in Photoshop CS6
Welcome to another interesting tutorial of Photoshop CS6. In this tutorial, we will show you the steps using which you can change or replace the face of any person in the picture. The desired result will be achieved by using merging layer, adjustment copying and pasting layer and more.
We are using two pictures in this tutorial, we will use the face of person in second image and replace with the face of person in the first image. I would suggest to first go through the tutorial and then perform these step by yourself by using the same of different images.
The person face will be replaced by the object 2 phase
1. Insert the picture, Go to File > Open > OK.
2. Unblock the layer
3.Choose the Lasso tool, Select the face using the lasso tool
4. Then press the CTRL + C to copy to selected the area
5. Now Insert the 2nd object as above, Go to File > Open > OK .
6. Rasterize the Layer
7. Paste the by selecting CTRL + V
8. Press CTRL + T to resize it
9. Choose the Eraser tool, Select the Soft brush tool with 139px.
Then erase the unwanted part out of the face
Go to the Adjustment Layer > Hue/Saturation > OK.
11. Balance the color,
After the balancing the layer, the final effect would be