Create Animated Candle in Photoshop
This tutorials will teach you how create an Animated Candle in Photoshop. Just follow the step carefully and I know you can make it easily. (Almost every step contains picture and they can guide you to perform well…)
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx) (Win 7: Start>>All Programs and Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Now Go to: Tool Bar>>New (Open new worksheet with pixel 500×500 pixels).
3. First of all REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)
4. Insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom second last option.
5. Now you are ready to work ON.
6. Select the color “Black” from Pallets.
7. Now Select the “Paint Bucket Tool” from Tools and color the page.
8. Now insert a new layer and select the “Pen Tool” from Tools and make A Rectangle. As done in example picture.
9. Now right click on the shape and click Make Selection.
10. And make the feather Radius to “0”.
11. Right click on the layer (Where you have created the shape) and click Rasterized layer.
12. Now select the “white” color from pallets and color it to white.
13. Now again use the “Pen Tool” from Tools and make the above part of the candle. And to make the curve lines Use the “Add Anchor Tool” from Tools, (Use can find this option in the same “Pen tool” tab) just Add anchors in the line and after it drag those anchors to make the line curve.
14. Remember to make A circle by 1st half and 2nd half in 2 different layers. (HINT: See example picture to understand).
Now merge the both layers.
15. Now select the Layer 2 from layers column (where you created a Rectangle) and right click on it and select the “Blending Options”.
16. Now click-check on Inner shadow, Inner Glow. In The Inner Shadow make sure you have selected the light color. Beside the Blend Mode (there should be a color pallet option from here you have to chose the color!).
17. Now do the settings as don’t in Example Picture.
18. When done do the same thing with the above layer. (Layer which contains a circle shape).
19 Must Match the settings as mine in Example Picture.
20. Now Select the “Brush Tool” From Tools. Right click on Image and Make the settings as done in Example Picture. And chose the “white” color from Pallets and draw a thread – above the candle.
21. Now chose the “Black” color from pallets and draw the remaining Thread…
22. Now select the “Pen Tool” from Tools and make A Triangle On the top of the Candle.
23. Now select the “+Add Anchor Tool” from Tools and create the fire/cone shape…..
24. Now right click on the shape and select make Selection.
25. Make the radius to “0”.
26. Now select the “Yellow“ Color from Pallets and right click on the shape’s layer and select Rasterize layer. And fill the Yellow color to it.
27. Now select the “Red/Dark Orange” color from Pallets.
28. And color the inner of the shape as done in Example Picture.
29. Now select some lighter color from pallets. and again color the inner shapes/close to Origin.
30. Now It should be seems like this….. Example Picture. Now In the layers column the should be written Opacity=100 just click on it and make it around “90”.
31. Now unselect all. and Click on the shape layer from Layer’s column. Select the “Blur Tool” from Tools. Right click on the Image, make the settings as I done in Example Picture and blur out the Whole fire….!
32. Now select the Rectangle shaped layer from layer’s Column and right click on it and select “Blending Options”. By default its selected as Black and white color is all you have to do is click OK and you will get the effects. If noT and you have changed it before so I should say change it again to Black and White !!!!.
33. Now merge all the working layers except the Background layer.a use the “Blur Tool” from Tools and blur out the Whole image.
34. Finally save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it, Or save it on the JPEG or BMP format. (For final looks).