Create Animated Eye in Adobe Photoshop
Hope you maybe following my tutorials from the first one, If not don’t worry you will, Well now I’ll teach you how create an animated Eye in Photoshop. Just follow each and every step carefully no need to hesitate or rushing over tutorial. Its made specially for you even if you are a beginner. I know you can make it easily. (Almost every step contains picture and they can guide you to perform well…)
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx) (Win 7: Start>>All Programs and Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Now Go to: Tool Bar>>New (Open new worksheet with pixel 250×250 pixels).
3. Now use the “Pen Tool” from Tools and create An eye shape. (Just click on left and create a spot, now click on another end and drag downwards to make the line curve, when done hold alt key and click on that end point “A small line will disappear” now you are ready to make an another point) Do this after it right click on that shape and select Make Selection.
4. Now Chose the Feather radius to “0”.
5. When the shape shows selection just use the “Paint Bucket Tool” from Tools and color that shape to “White”. Now insert a New Layer and select the “Magic Wand Tool” from Tools and and click outside of the shape. It will select the outside area.
6. Now Select the “Gradient Tool” from Tools. And draw a line from Top right to left bottom as done in Example Picture.
7. Now Go To Tool Bar>>Layer>>Layer Style>>Gradient Overlay.
8. Now do these following settings as I done in Example Picture.
9. Now Insert a new layer and Select the “Brush Tool” from Tools and right click on image and do the settings as follows (See Example Picture). And draw a line above that shape.
10. Now Select the “Smudge Tool” from Tools and start making hairs by click-dragging the edges. Remember to make your brush settings as mine. (See Example Picture).
11. Now Open This Eye Lens. (This lens was created in Tutorial No.40). If it seems too good, I prefer that you should try it out.
12. Now Select “Magic Wand Tool” from Tools and and click outside of lens, and Press Delete key. Now Select All (Ctrl+A) copy (Ctrl+C) and go to the eye image and paste (Ctrl+V) there.
13. Here you goes, here you have to paste (Ctrl+V) the lens.
14. Now Go To Tool Bar>>Edit>>Free Transform. OR (Ctrl + T). And re-size the lens by using corners, just drag those corners to make it small.
15. Now insert a new layer, and select the “Brush Tool” remember to re-size the brush. and brush the eye shape. As done in Example Picture.
16. Now Select the “Smudge Tool” from Tools and smooth the edges of the brushed area.
17. Now re-size the “Smudge Tool” and create some small hairs, as done in Example Picture.
18. Now again re-size the “Smudge Tool” by right-clicking on image. and make some long hairs. (HINT: See Example Picture).
19. Now insert a new layer and Select the “Brush Tool” from Tools and brush some of these area. (See Example Picture).
20. Now Go to Tool Bar>>Filter>>Blur>>Gaussian Blur.
21. Make the Radius to “49.6”.
22. Now Insert an another New layer and chose the “Dark Brown” color from pallets. re-size your brush. and brush out some of these area as I done in Example Picture.
23. Now Again Go to Tool Bar>>Filter>>Blur>>Gaussian Blur.
24. Make the Radius to “27”.
25. Now Insert a new layer chose the “Black” color from Pallets. and brush out the inner eye near Lens. As done in Example Picture.
26. Now Go to Tool Bar>>Filter>>Blur>>Gaussian Blur. And Make the radius to “28”.
29. Now as you done just merge out all the working layers. Remember not to merge the Background Layer.
30. Finally save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it, Or save it on the JPEG or BMP format. (For final looks).