Create Golden Tone Portrait in Photoshop
This tutorial is about changing an HD image into golden-tone portrait using Photoshop. The main trick is to use the right color to give the image a golden tone. I will use a model’s black and white picture in this tutorial. Let’s start!
1. Open the image in Photoshop.
2. Create a new ‘hue & saturation’ adjustment layer. In the adjustment palette, click on ‘hue & saturation’.
3. Move the sliders of hue and saturation on the properties window to get the gold color. Check the ‘colorize’ option.
4. Now, create another adjustment layer of ‘brightness & contrast’. Increase the contrast to enhance the image lightness.
5. To increase the vibrance of the picture, create another adjustment layer of ‘vibrance. Increase the vibrance slider. Adjust the saturation as per required. The gold shouldn’t turn into yellow.
The gold portrait is ready.
Tags: golden potrait effect, photoshop golden potrait, photoshop golden potrait effect, photoshop tutorial for golden portrait, turn picture to golden potrait