Create Smoke & Steam Effect in Adobe Photoshop
There is something missing in this picture, as you can see, the emptiness can be filled by smoke.In this tutorial, you will learn how to make smoke and steam effects by going through the liquefy.
1. Insert an image, Go to file > open > select the image > ok.
2. Make a new layer called smoke,
3. Select the brush from the tool bar and make a doodle.
4. Go to filter > liquefy, Select the forward wrap tool, do this step again n’ again until you satisfy.
5. Go to filter > blur > Gaussian blur
Hit the ok button.
The final result will look like this