Create Tattoo in Photoshop
Most of the people love tattoo so considering this fact we are presenting an interactive tutorials for reader. After going through below mentioned steps you will definitely able to create tattoo using Photoshop.
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Open new worksheet with pixel 800×600 pixels.
3. First of all REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)
4. Insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom second last option.
5. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
6. When new layer is inserted just go to “Pen Tool” from Tools and start making the Diamond shape as in Example Image.
7. Now select the “+Add Anchor Tool” from Tools, It will be inside the Pen tool option. Make points like as in example picture.
8. After adding Anchors “pointing” just drag the points upwards and downwards so the line should start curving.
9. When done just right click on the design and select “Make Selection” and make Feather radius to 3
10. Now select the “Black” color and insert A new layer and merge it with the design layer as in example picture 8. and color the design by using “Paint Bucket Tool” from Tools (Should click on design to color).
11. Open up the “skull image” on Photoshop using same method (new layering and cut ,paste) (Which i have uploaded with the example pictures).
12. When Your ready to work on skull image just use the “Magic Wand Tool” from Tools and click on the outer White side of the “skull” and press delete. Good now unselect all and press (Ctrl+A) to re-select all again. and copy (Ctrl+C) the skull and paste (Ctrl+V) it on the design which you have made before.
13. Now Merge the both layers. As shown in below snapshot.
14. Now If you have nay problem with centralization of the tattoo, just Free Transform [Edit>>Free Transform (Ctrl+T)] it and move the image as to your requirements.
15. Now Select the “Eraser Tool” from tools and follow the image to give the design like me. (Do match your settings with mine)
16. Now Use “Blur Tool” from Tools and Blur out the edges that your working should looks perfect.
17. Finally Save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it and save it on the JPEG or BMP format. (For final looks).