Create Valentine’s Day Card in Photoshop
Happy belated Valentine’s day to all, I was planning to submit this tutorials before valentine’s day but not able to do it due to some urgent work. In this tutorial I will show how to make valentines day card for your love one’s using the Adobe Photoshop. Just follow the step carefully and I know you can make it easily. (Almost every step contains picture and they can guide you to perform well…)
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx) (Win 7: Start>>All Programs and Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Now open the your considered picture by Tool Bar>>File>>Open (now select the picture you want to edit and open it).
3. “REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)”
4. Now cut the picture by Selecting ALL (Ctrl+A) and Cut (Ctrl+X)
5. After it insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom (Second last option).
6. When new layer is inserted just Paste the cut image by (Ctrl+v)
7. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
8. Now repeat the same steps for this image too. When you done select the “Magic Wand Tool” from Tools and click on the “White” areas and press delete key.
9. Finally it should looks like this for cutting and pasting. Ok now Select All (Ctrl+A) and Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste it on the first image of rose (Ctrl+V). [HINT: You can minimize the open WORKSHEET and maximize the other sheet within the Photoshop just look for the minimize – on the top right side of Photoshop).
10. Now here we goes Paste the cut image here by (Ctrl+ V).
11. Now drag it at the border, Press Paste (Ctrl+V) again and again to have extra flowers. (Which have been copied before).
12. Ok now when the line is done. Go to the layers column and select all layers of flowers. Hold “Ctrl” and click each and every layer to select. (Remember not to select the layer1 and background layer). For hints please see Example Image.
13. Now right click on layers when the selection is done and select Merge Layers.
14. Good now Select all (Ctrl+A) and Insert a new layer and paste (Ctrl+V).
15. Now Go to Tool Bar>>Edit>>Free Transform….. Or (Ctrl+T). and on the top u will see (W= width, H=Height and etc would be “100” just make the H = “–100” and it will goes upwards to downwards “Invert”).
16.Now drag it on the top of the Picture as done on below of the picture.
17. Now being on the same layer Press Copy (Ctrl+C) and insert a new layer and press paste (Ctrl+V). When pasted just go “Free Transform” (Ctrl +T). And you can see on the top in the Transform’s option, Beneath the Tool bar there is a Triangle with 0.0 degrees. JUST make it 90 degrees.. and It will be “Vertical”
18. And Now copy the same stuff and past it on the another new layer… And Make the W= Width “-100”.
19. Now merge every layer except the layer1 and the Background layer.
20. Now Select the “Horizontal Type Tool” from Tools and select the font as I don’t in Example picture… and fill up the text.
21. Finally save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it, Or save it on the JPEG or BMP format. (For final looks).