In this tutorial I will teach you, How to create a (Batman Official Logo – 2011) in Photoshop, just follow the step carefully and I know you can make it easily.
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CS)
2. Open new worksheet with pixel 500×500 pixels.
3. First of all REMEMBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)
4. Insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom second last option.
5. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
6. Now follow the example image to proceed, “Gradient Tool” from Tools and select the coloring pattern from top left side as in example image. Now drag the point from upwards to downwards as in example picture.
7. Now add new layer and select the “Pen Tool” from Tools and create the design like in example picture. (HINT: To make the design as in example picture just Take the Pen tool (Tally your pen settings with my ones as in picture) click near to the middle of the image after it click on the UP left side (As you click on the up left side don’t leave the mouse-click, hold it on and drag to make the line curve). As to switch to another point just click on the last point (While holding alt key) which you pointed for curving (It will remove the small line which is going forward and will help to to proceed to make a new POINT).
8. Now insert a New layer, and merge the new layer with the design one.
9. Now copy that design by Select All (Ctrl+A) and Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V). When you see a another copy of that design so proceed and Go to Tool bar Edit>>Free Transform.
10. Now Follow the example image to give an invert look, as the design should be completed.
11. When done just to match the size of the copied piece just drag it on the previous one and see (Does it look as a Example Image?)
12. Now drag back when all done, and just complete the Logo. And merge the both layers of Designs.
13. Now Select the “Pen Tool” from Tools again” and create the batman head as in example image. (HINT: Remember the curving technique)
14. Now insert a new layer and merge it with the head layer.
15. Now Use the “Free Transform Tool” Tool bar >> edit>>Free Transform (Ctrl+T) and make it small as to it should fit in the center of LOGO.
16. Now Select the “Blur Tool” from Tools and (Right click and do settings as mine) and blur out the outer side of the logo.
17. Now Merge all layers except the background by holding (Ctrl, and click all working layers, When selected just right click and select merge layers.
18. Final save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it and save it on the JPEG or BMP format.