Design Skype Product Logo in Adobe Photoshop
In this tutorials I will teach you, How to make Skype Official Product Logo in Photoshop, just follow the step carefully and I know you can make it easily.
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Open new worksheet with pixel 150×150 pixels
3. First of all REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)
4. Insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom second last option.
5. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
6. Now follow the example image to proceed, Go to Layer>>layer Style>>Gradient Overlay.
7. Now double click on the brackets as in example picture and select the color as same as mine…. And click OK!
9. Use mouse and click on the top of the image and drag it to the bottom as in example picture
10. Now your current picture should looks like this one as in example picture.
11. Now insert a New layer, Select “Brush Tool” from Tools and make it White in color. Remember to match your settings with mine as incase you won’t ahve any problem in future. Ok now create a circle by use of Brush as example in picture.
12.Now again re-size your brush to small one (Match your settings again with mine) and make 2 more circles around the main ONE.
13. Now Enter up the text by using “Horizontal Type Tool” in tools to write the “S”. (Do stretch the Box for writing)
14. OK NOW MOST Important thing just Add new Layer and merge it with the Text layer. Just merge by holding (Ctrl, and click on TEXT layer and the another new layer, When selected just right click and select merge layers).
15. Now Select Eraser Tool from Tools and start erasing edges of “S” to make it looks more smooth.
16. Now Select the “Magic Wand Tool” from Tools and click on the Letter “S”
17. Now again Go to, Layer>>layer Style>>Gradient Overlay. (And Follow the setting as in Example Picture)
18. When done just unselect all, and Zoom Out ( Ctrl and – ).
19. Here you goes All done!. Save your work by File>>Save As (and browser to your Pc and select the location).
20. Final merge all layers except the background by holding (Ctrl, and click all working layers, When selected just right click and select merge layers. And save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it and save it on the JPEG or BMP format. (For final looks)