Drawing an Arrow in Adobe Photoshop
This tutorial is about drawing an arrow in Adobe Photoshop. It can easily be done by the custom shaped tool. Please follow the below listed steps:
1. Open a new document in Photoshop. File –> New. A window will open. Select the default-Photoshop-size from the preset. Click ok
2. Select the custom-shape-tool from the toolbar
3. Set the foreground color to red and draw an arrow shape on the canvas.
4. Press ‘Ctrl T’ to increase or decrease the arrow size.
5. Press Enter. An arrow is created on the canvas.