Extreme Makeup in Photoshop
In this tutorial, I will teach you how to do extreme makeup in Photoshop. Well this tutorial is the expansion version of makeup tutorial. Due to some reason I’m unable to upload more than 25MB. I have to divide it into 2. Just follow the step carefully and I know you can make it easily. (Almost every step contains picture and they can guide you to perform well…)
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx) (Win 7: Start>>All Programs and Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Now open the your considered picture by Tool Bar>>File>>Open (now select the picture you want to edit and open it).
3. “REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)”
4. Now cut the picture by Selecting ALL (Ctrl+A) and Cut (Ctrl+X)
5. After it insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom (Second last option).
6. When new layer is inserted just Paste the cut image by (Ctrl+v)
7. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
8. First chose a color from Pallets as you like. Or You can follow me as with the example Picture.
9. Now select the “Brush Tool” from Tools and on the top of the Photoshop at Tool bar you can see there are some options, there just select it to Normal. if its already normal then its gooD. (see Example Picture).
10. Now insert a new layer and right click on Image and make settings. Size (your need) and hardness to 100%. and brush out the lady’s cheeks.
11. Now Go to Tool bar>>Filter>>Blur>>Gaussian Blur.
12. Now make the Radius to 86.2 and click OK. (HINT: See Example Picture).
13. Ok Good, Now insert a new layer and select the “Pen tool” from Tools and just start selecting the lips. (First click on the staring point (Any where you like) Now click-make another point upwards (top side of lips), and keep holding that click ! and drag it to curve. To make the 3rd point hold ALT key and click on the second point (The previous Point) and go continue to 3rd one. !!! READ CAREFULLY !!!! no need to rusH.
14. OK when done right click on the shape you made with the “Pen Tool” and click Make selection. If any error Occurs (Remember to select the layer (where the lady is standing) from layers column. and again perform the same step!. (If you find some problems) I think i have done something wrong in Pictures. So just follow the Tutorial. Don’t relay on Pictures).
15. OK now, make the feather Radius 10 and click OK.
16. Ok when your selection is done Press (Ctrl + B), Or Go to Tool Bar>>Image>>Adjustments>>Color balance. And do the settings as i done in Example Picture.
17. Now select all working layers except the background layer (Hold Ctrl and click all layers) and right click and select Merge layers.
18. Finally save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it, Or save it on the JPEG or BMP format. (For final looks).