How to Create Eye Lens Using Adobe Photoshop
This tutorials will teach you how create an Eye lens in Photoshop. Just follow the step carefully and I know you can make it easily. (Almost every step contains picture and they can guide you to perform well…)
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx) (Win 7: Start>>All Programs and Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Now Go to: Tool Bar>>New (Open new worksheet with pixel 250×250 pixels).
Step By Step
3. Select the “Ellipse Tool” from tools, and create a circle in the center. When created just right click on it and select make Selection.
4. Make sure your feather radius is set to “0”.
5. Now Use the “Brush Tool” Or “Paint Bucket Tool” to color the circle “Mild Blue”.
6. Now insert a new layer, and select the “Brush Tool” from Tools and make a small “Black” circle in center within the lens.
7. Now Insert an another new layer and select some light color from Pallets. (See Example Picture).
8. First ZOOM in (Ctrl and +), Now select the “Brush Tool” again and right click on the image and do these settings as I done in Example Picture. And draw this shape. (Remember to make it zig-zag).
9. Now Select the “Smudge Tool” from Tools. It is in the Blur Tool TAB.
10. Now right click on the image and do the settings as done in Example Picture. And start stretching the lines, make sure it should looks like this.
11. Now open the color Pallet and select Dark Blue Color.
12. And use the “Brush Tool” to brush near the pulp see Example Picture for hints. Remember to make your brush size small.
13. Now Use the “Smudge Tool” again and stretch that brushed area which is in Dark Blue. (HINT: See Example Picture).
14. Now Select the “Black” color from pallets and again select the “Brush Tool” and brush out the border. Then use the “Smudge Tool” again and re-size it, and give the effects as done before.
15. Now select the “Brush Tool” again re-size it and put some spot within the lens as done in Example Picture.
16. Now select the “Blur Tool” from Tools and right click on the image. Do the settings as I done in Example Picture. and Blur the spots only (Remember to click-blur don’t go rough or you are going to spoil up the lens).
17. Now Select the “Brush Tool” from Tools and chose “White” color from Pallets and right click on Image and re-size the brush and give some light reflection effects. As done in Example Picture.
18. ZOOM out ( Ctrl and – ). And it should looks like This….
19. Finally save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it, Or save it on the JPEG or BMP format. (For final looks).