How to Fix Closed Eye in Photoshop
This tutorial is about fixing the closed eye using Photoshop. This seems difficult but its really easy to do. The main step of this tutorial is to copy the other open eye and flip-horizontal it. Let’s begin.
1. Open the image in Photoshop. File>>Open
3. Select the ‘Lasso-tool from the toolbar in order to make the selection.
4. Now, make the selection around the open eye with the lasso-tool.
5. Copy the selection to another layer by right-clicking on the selection. In the pop-up menu, select the option ‘layer-via-copy’.
7. Select the move tool from the toolbar.
8. Right click on the selection. A menu will open. Select the option of ‘flip-horizontally’.
9. Press Enter.
10. If you look closer, the shape of the eye has flipped. Using the move-tool, move the eye onto the left close eye. Rotate the corners a little in order to shape it like the opposite eye, if necessary.
11. Erase the pixels by selecting the ‘eraser’ from the toolbar in order to remove some extra pixels that were selected in the start using the lasso tool. The image is ready.