How to Make Short Person Taller in Photoshop
Photoshop brings solution for the short-heighted people. You can, now, play with your height and make yourself appear heighted in pictures. There are several ways of doing it. I am using the marquee tool, transformation technique, and paint-bucket tool for this purpose. Let’s start!
1. Open the image in Photoshop. (File—>Open)
2. Resize the canvas size. Go to image –>canvas size. In the dialog box, check the ‘relative’ option and set the height to 18. The height of the canvas will be increased.
3. The new area is black. Grab the color-picker tool and click on the color of the canvas. Select the marquee-tool to select the black area. Use the paint-bucket tool to fill the selection with the desired color.
4. Now, duplicate the layer (press ‘Ctrl J’). Use the marquee tool to select the face & head of the girl. Right-click on the selection and select layer-via-cut. Press ‘Ctrl T’. Slightly enlarge the image and move it upwards.
5. Now make another selection, press ‘Ctrl T’, enlarge it and move it right under the head.
6. Repeat the same step with the legs.
7. Viola! The girl is heighted.