How to Remove Tan Line in Photoshop
In summers, the most peculiar is the time when you find the tan lines in your cool summer-pictures. Removing them is not one-day easy job. However, Photoshop is a real-shortcut to this problem. Cloning is a tool in Photoshop which you can use to clone the neat skin onto the sun-burn or tanned area. Let’s start the fun.
1. Open the image in Photoshop.
2. Select the clone-tool from the toolbar.
3. Select the source pixels (press ‘alt’ and click on the source area). Click on the destination area (tan line/ sun burn) which you want to replace.
4. Keep doing it, until you accomplish a single skin-tone appearance over the whole body.
5. It looks like the area is covered up with another color. In order to change that. Apply ‘Noise-filter’ and then ‘Gaussian-blur’. Viola! The perfect skin is there.