How to Turn a Person into Robot
This tutorial is about turning a person into a robot by using several creative photo-manipulation techniques. There are a lot of ways of photo-manipulation. You can follow any number of them to achieve the same results. Below tutorial is describing the one process of turning a girl into a cyborg-character. Let’s start!
1. Open the image in Photoshop.
2. The first step is to enhance the makeup. Create a new layer. Use a large-soft-brush. Reduce the opacity to 36%. Set the foreground color to pink and paint the cheeks.
3. Create a new layer. Use the eye-dropper to select the color of the skin. Use soft brush and start painting on the face. Left side of the face will have a slight darker shade. Apply the Gaussian-blur.
5. Group the similar layers so as to ease the work. Use the pen tool to draw shapes by following the natural facial-lines. Set the mode to shape. It will create every shape in a new layer. Divide the face in several pieces.
6. Create another layer below these shapes. Set the foreground color to black and use brush to paint the in-between spaces of the facial-shapes.
7. Erase the shade on the eyes and lips using the eraser tool. Give some layer-effects so as to make it appear like a robot.
8. Create a circle on a new-layer. Distort it to set it on the side of the face. Reduce the fill to 0%. Lower the opacity to 50%.
9. Repeat the above step to create another circle.
10. Viola!. The robotic lady is ready.