Make a Wedding Card in Photoshop
Today I’ll teach you how make wedding card using Photoshop. If you perform all tasks step by step it would be quick easy to make. Even I know you can make it easily by the help of example pictures and easy written tutorial. !!!!!!!!!!!!! Well If you face any problem, Do read the tutorial again and carefully !!!!!!!!!
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Open new worksheet with pixel 800×600 pixels
3. First of all REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)
4. Insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom second last option.
5. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
6. Now when the layer is inserted just insert the “flower .jpg” (Image). In attachment, you can easy drag it to the Photoshop when its open.
7. Now select all (Ctrl+ A) and copy (Ctrl + C) and paste (Ctrl+ V). To have an another copy of the design. Or easily do nothing and press (Ctrl + V). When done just Go to Tool bar>>Edit>>Free Transform. (By Free Transform you can able to rotate and make the image show its inverse). All you have to do is drag UP/Down/ExtreeeeeeeMe UP/Extreeeeeeme Down.!!!!
8. Now insert the “flower2.jpg” (Image). as like in (step 6)
9. Now make the copy of that “flower2” just like (Step 7).
10. Now Enter up the text by using “Horizontal Type Tool” in tools to write all the stuffs as in example Picture (Color=Dark Purple) Or **what ever you like**. (Do stretch the Box for writing).
11. Remember for every portion do use different text boxes. Don’t merge all the text in 1 BOX.
12. Now at the Layers Column (Down Right Side). Click on the Background layer and insert a New layer (Ctrl+N).
13. Now insert the “textures.jpg” (as given in the attachment stock). You can use the Free Transform Tool to resize as to your requirement (Tool Bar>>Edit>>Free Transform).
14. When all is done Merge Even layer except the background layer and layer 5 (Textures). can follow up the Example Picture for hints.
15. When all merging done use The “Magic wand Tool” from Tools and click on every prominent “white color” and press [delete key (del)].
16. Now merge all layers except the background by holding (Ctrl, and click all working layers, When selected just right click and select merge layers.
17. IMPORTANT: If you are finding that your text is too light just press (Ctrl + L) “Levels”. Or Go to Tool Bar>>Image>>Adjustments>>Levels. and follow up the example picture.
18. Finally save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it, Or save it on the JPEG or BMP format. (For final looks)