Opening & Closing an Image in Adobe Photoshop
This tutorial is for the basic level users of Adobe Photoshop and it will guide you about opening and closing the images in Photoshop. For this procedure, you have some pictures in your computer which you want to edit or open in Photoshop. There are two procedures of opening images in Photoshop.
STEPS OF PROCEDURE-1 TO OPEN IMAGE
STEPS OF PROCEDURE-2 TO OPEN IMAGE
1. Open Photoshop software.
2. Go to file tab in the main menu and click on ‘browse-in-bridge’ option in the drop-down menu.
3. A separate window of adobe-bridge application will open.
4. There is a menu of ‘folders’ in the left pane of the window. Browse the respective image from this folders menu.
5. In the center pane of the window, the contents of the folders will display.
6. Double-click on the image that you want to open in Photoshop.
7. The image will appear in Photoshop.
STEPS OF CLOSING IMAGE
1. When you open an image in Photoshop, it will open into a tab within the software.
2. There is a cross at the end of this tab.
3. Click on this ‘x’. The document will be closed. If you have make editions in the image, then closing the image will open a dialog box asking to ‘save the changes’.
4. Click ‘yes’ to save the changes and ‘no’ to discard the changes. The document will be closed in either case.