Put Design on T- Shirt Using Adobe Photoshop
To start with this tutorial, you will learn, how to put an object on a T-Shirt by using tools and effects and more.
T- Shirt (BEFORE) Editing
Object (BEFORE) Editing
1. Insert an image, Go to file > open > select the picture of T-Shirt > OK
2. Unblock the layer by double clicking on it, and then press OK
3. Now, insert another image of a design that you want to put on a shirt, Go to file > open > select the image > OK
4. Rasterize the layer
6. Select the eraser tool from the tool bar about 31px to the soft round brush and eraser the edge of the image on a shirt.
8. Select the brush tool, in gray color about 13px soft round brush.
Then make a spot from a brush in gray color,
9. Drag the brush layer under the design layer,
Here is the final result you will get after performing the aforementioned steps.