Put Glasses on Someone Face Using Photoshop
In this Adobe Photoshop tutorials, I will show the steps/procedure to put glasses on someone face. By following these steps, you can edit any image to get the desired result.
Original Images before Retouching
1. First open both pictures on Photoshop. Click on File > Open
2. Select the glasses from 2nd image using Rectangular Marquee Tool and Copy it.
3. Paste it on the picture of the model as shown below.
4. Now I will go to EDIT menu, click on FREE TRANSFORM as shown.
5. Now we have to scale the glasses by pressing SHIFT and rotating using mouse. Focus the image by using Zoom in to get more accuracy.
7. Now select Eraser Tool from the extreme left vertical menu.
8. Remove the extra parts of the glasses from the face to look like they are real by using ERASER TOOL. Zoom in or out for accuracy.
9. Your desired picture with the glasses on the model’s face is ready. Save it.