Remove Background From Image Using Photoshop
This tutorials will teach you how to remove background from any image in Photoshop. Just follow the step carefully and I know you can make it easily. (Almost every step contains picture and they can guide you to perform well…)
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx) (Win 7: Start>>All Programs and Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Now open the your considered picture by Tool Bar>>File>>Open (now select the picture you want to edit and open it).
3. “REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)”
4. Now cut the picture by Selecting ALL (Ctrl+A) and Cut (Ctrl+X)
5. After it insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom (Second last option).
6. When new layer is inserted just Paste the cut image by (Ctrl+v)
7. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
8. Now You can select the “Quick Selection Tool” from Tools Or its better to use a “Magnetic Lasso Tool” from Tools, And start making selection as done in Example picture. (HINT: If using Magnetic lasso tool just click once on picture and move the mouse to create a path. You can click as many time as you want if reasons is: you want to select any think which the tool is itself not selection.)
9. Now when your selection is done, (Just joint it to the first point you spotted on picture to make selection). And to make it looks like this: (Example Picture).
10. Now press delete key to erase the selection. Or you can use “Eraser Tool” from Tools to erase that up.
11. Now in the same way with the “Magnetic Lasso Tool” from Tools, do the same thing done in (Step 9 and 10) and erase/delete the background.
12. Good, now it should seems like this: (Example Picture)
13. Now select the “Eraser Tool” from Tools and right click on picture and make the settings as done in example picture. Well I think, I have make the hardness to 100% so its better for you to make the hardness to 50% because it cleans the picture more nicely.
14. when settings done, just erase up the sides, and sharp edges.
15. Good Now use the “blur Tool” from Tools.
16. And right click on Image, and do the settings as mine, As done in Example Picture.
17. Good now blur the edges and body corners. (HINT: If you see any sharp edges remaining do use the eraser tool with hardness 50% and clean it UP and re-use the blur tool for adjustments).
18. Finally save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it, Or save it on the JPEG or BMP format. (For final looks)