Remove Blemishes in Photoshop
This tutorials will teach you how fix blemish skin in Photoshop. Just follow the step carefully and I know you can make it easily. (Almost every step contains picture and they can guide you to perform well…)
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx) (Win 7: Start>>All Programs and Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Now open the your considered picture by Tool Bar>>File>>Open (now select the picture you want to edit and open it).
3. “REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)”
4. Now cut the picture by Selecting ALL (Ctrl+A) and Cut (Ctrl+X)
5. After it insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom (Second last option).
6. When new layer is inserted just Paste the cut image by (Ctrl+v)
7. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
8. Now select the “Healing Brush Tool” from tools.
9. Now right click on the images and do the setting as done in example Picture.
10. Now when the settings done just press-hold alt key and left click on the CLEAN skin part in image. Ok, now leave the alt key and start clicking on the blemish skin (spots). Don’t click-drag just click once at one spot and continue to other spots. This will clean up the spot and make the face clean….!
11. Finally save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it, Or save it on the JPEG or BMP format. (For final looks)