Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes in Adobe Photoshop
In this tutorial, we will see how to remove or lighten dark circles below eyes using different tools in Photoshop. We will be using Clone Stamp as a major tool. I am doing this on Photoshop CC but this can be done in any version of Photoshop.
Image After Editing in Photoshop
1. Open the original image in Photoshop; File >> Open
2. Select “Clone Stamp Tool” from the Tools palette.
4. Now click on the “Mode” option and click on “Lighten” to select it.
5. Make the “Opacity” to 15 % to 20 %.
6. Also make the “Flow” to about 17 to 20 %.
7. Press Ctrl + J on keyboard to add a new layer.
8. Choose the stamp size by pressing these keys “[ and ]” on keyboard. Press alt and click on the part just under the dark circles.
10. Now do the same for the other side.