Remove Makeup in Photoshop
This tutorials is regarding the Adobe Photoshop retouching. In this tutorial I will teach you how remove makeup in Photoshop. Just follow the step carefully and I know you can make it easily. (Almost every step contains picture and they can guide you to perform well…)
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx) (Win 7: Start>>All Programs and Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Now open the your considered picture by Tool Bar>>File>>Open (now select the picture you want to edit and open it).
3. “REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)”
4. Now cut the picture by Selecting ALL (Ctrl+A) and Cut (Ctrl+X)
5. After it insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom (Second last option).
6. When new layer is inserted just Paste the cut image by (Ctrl+v)
7. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
8. Ok now select the “brush Tool” from Tools.
9. Now In the brushing options you can see Normal written on TOP just change it to Hue. (HINT: See Example Picture)
10. Now Select the color a vivid/clear color (You can hold on Alt key and click on Image to select a good color which you want to color in replace of makeup). Even you can select the color from pallets as in example Picture.
11. Ok now Brush out the makeup stuffs, all you got is a cleanup. See Example Picture. If you need more makeup removal you can even use the OPTION Color instead of Hue (As done in step 9).
12. Finally save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it, Or save it on the JPEG or BMP format. (For final looks).