Remove Person from Picture Using Photoshop
This tutorial will teach you how to remove a person from any image in Photoshop. Just follow the step carefully and I know you can make it easily. (Almost every step contains picture and they can guide you to perform well…)
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx) (Win 7: Start>>All Programs and Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Now open the your considered picture by Tool Bar>>File>>Open (now select the picture you want to edit and open it).
3. “REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)”
4. Now cut the picture by Selecting ALL (Ctrl+A) and Cut (Ctrl+X)
5. After it insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom (Second last option).
6. When new layer is inserted just Paste the cut image by (Ctrl+v)
7. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
8. So now we will here remove the person who is on the top of the Picture.
9. Ok now ZOOM IN (Ctrl and +).
10. Now select the “Magnetic Lasso Tool” from Tools and start up selecting the guy. See the example picture for hints.
11. Now when the selection is done just press Delete/ Or Erase it by “Eraser Tool” from Tools.
12. Now select the “Black” color from pallets and select the “Brush Tool” from Tools.
13. Now right click on the image, And do the following settings as mine done in Example Picture.
14. Ok, Now color up the edges which you think is left behind after removing the guys from the Image.
15. You can reselect the “Black” color in difference to give some Realistic effects. And brush it by the same “Brush Tool” from Tools.
16. Now select the “Blur Tool” from Tools.
17. Now right click on the image and Do settings like, size 50px and hardness to 50-60. And blur out the Edges, Girl’s arms
and head, guy’s shoulders and head/Hair’s area.
18. Finally save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it, Or save it on the JPEG or BMP format. (For final looks).