Removing Glasses Using Photoshop
This tutorial describes the steps of removing the glasses from someone’s face using Photoshop. This practice is real fun, not only it erases the glasses shine one endures due to the reflection issue of glass, but also it gives perfection. The steps are quite easy to follow:
1. Open the selected image in the Photoshop.
2. Add one new layer by pressing Alt key and clicking on the New-Layer icon at the bottom of the layers palette.
4. We will start cleaning the facial skin by using the cloning technique. Select the ‘Clone-Stamp’ tool from the side toolbar.
5. In this image, the easiest and less messy part of the glasses is over the ear. So, we will start cloning there. Set the sample skin for the ‘clone-stamp’ tool by clicking on the ideal texture (in this case black hair) while pressing ‘Alt’ Key. Now clone the side bars of the glasses over the hair. Once done, the image will be like
7. Using the healing brush, carefully use it on the mirror side bars. Healing brush is used to replace the effected pixel in accordance with the side pixels. So, when you use the healing brush over the edges of the glasses, under/ above the eyes, the pixels got replace with the surrounding pixels.
10. Once done, you will get the glasses-free face.
11. To make the image more glass-free and original, use Smudge Tool especially on both sides of the face where the face glasses bars touch
12. The final image will look like as follows: