Removing Wrinkles in Photoshop
The following tutorial is about to smooth the skin in order to look apparently young and having clear skin. I am using the facial image in this tutorial but the following steps can be used for hands or feet skin smoothing. The process is easy. Lets’ start!
1. Open the image in a Photoshop. File >> Open
2. The first step is to add the adjustment layer to the image. From the bottom of the layers palette, click on adjustment layer and choose brightness/ contrast.
Set the brightness and contrast according to your image. I have set the value of brightness to 69 and lessen the value of contrast to -50.
4. The first tool that we are going to use in this layer is the ‘Healing Brush’. Select the tool from the side toolbar of Photoshop as shown in below snapshot.
7. Healing brush is used by selecting the pixels of the image that you want your effected area get covered with. For selection, click on the ideal pixels and press Alt key. Now, smoothly paint over the affected area or wrinkle. Set the brush size slightly bigger than the affected area/ Paint over the wrinkle to heal it. The left side healing will look like:
8. Continue working until all the areas get cleared.
9. After removing the facial wrinkles, smooth the skin of forehead using same technique.
10. Here is the finished image. Flatten the image to merge all the layers in one and save it.
Tags: edit image, eliminate wrinkles, heal wrinkles, How-To, make old guy young, photoshop tutorial, remove, remove wrinkle photshop, remove wrinkles, remove wrinkles tutorials, retouch image, wrinkles