Rotating and Resetting the View in Adobe Photoshop
This tutorial is about rotating and then, resetting the canvas-view in Photoshop. Let’s start!
1. Open the image in Photoshop.
2. Select the rotate-view tool from the toolbar.
3. Click on the canvas and hold it. A compass like arrows will be appeared on the center of the image.
4. Rotate the image clockwise or anti-clockwise as per your need. Set the canvas at the right angle.
5. Now, if you want to reset the rotation of the canvas, simply press Esc key from keyboard. The canvas will reset.