Straightening a Crooked Image in Adobe Photoshop
This tutorial is about straightening a crooked image in Photoshop. Sometimes, the crooked image is the photography-error or sometimes, you just have to straighten the image to bring in the creativity. The process is quite easy. Let’s start!
1. Open the image in Photoshop.
2. Go to image tab in the main menu. Roll the mouse over image-rotations and click on arbitrary in the fly-out menu.
3. In the dialog box, set the angle to 170 clockwise (as per your image required). In this image, see the center man and straighten the image according to its posture.
4. Click ok. The canvas will rotate up to the set value.
5. Now, in order to straighten the image, select the crop tool from the toolbar.
6. Crop the tilted corners. Press enter.
7. The crooked image is now straightened up.