Transform Your Image into Bank-Note Style
The tutorial below is about transforming the images into the bank-note or money-note style. Let’s start
1. Open the image in Photoshop.
2. From the adjustment palette, click on levels. Set the black-input to 15, 205 for white and 1 for grey.
3. Set the mode to grayscale (Image—>Mode—>grayscale). Again go to image—> mode and select bitmap. Use the same value for output as mentioned for input. Set the method use as ‘halftone screen’.
4. A dialog box will open. Set shape to ‘line’ and frequency to 10 lines/ inch. Set this value according to the ppi of your image.
5. The image will now be like this:
6. Change it again to grayscale. Go to image—>adjustments—>grayscale. Set the radius value to 1.
7. Apply Gaussian blur (filter—>blur—>Gaussian blur). Set the radius to 0.5px.
8. Set the levels from the adjustment palette. Change the value of white-input to 110.
9. Apply the Gaussian blur (filter—> blur—>Gaussian blur)
10. The bank-note like image is ready.