Zooming In and Out Image in Adobe Photoshop
This tutorial is about the zooming-in and zooming-out of the image for the better editing purposes. For most of the times, when we have to make the selection on the image, or make the outline clear, we need to zoom- in the image to get the clear look on the pixels around the selection or the corner line. For this, the steps are discussed below.
1. Open the image in Photoshop. Go to file tab in the main menu. Click on open.
2. Browse the image from the window open. Click ok.
3. The image will open in Photoshop.
4. Now for zoom-in the image, press ‘Ctrl Alt +’. The image will zoom-in.
5. Press it again to get the more magnified image.
6. For zoom-out, press ‘Ctrl Alt –’. The image will zoom-out.
7. Also, there is a zoom tool in the toolbar of Photoshop.
8. In the option bar of the zoom tool, present below the main menu, there are two tools i.e. zoom-in and zoom-out.
9. Click on the required tool and then click on the image to get the required result.
These are the two ways of zooming-in and out the image in Photoshop.